Subject: Re: Side shooter
From: "Garfield Benjamin" <[email-masked]>
To: "AMOS MAILING LIST" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Cahill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:15:46 -0500

> BTW...
> What is the [Destructor] power up meant to do ?

   Press the second firebutton on your joypad, the second mousebutton
   or the Rt. Alt for keyboard-control.

   The second firebutton (or key) will activate a destructor which performs
   a "smart-bomb"-effect inflicting mass damage on all enemies and is
   also good for the MidBoss...

   THANKS for the comments, I'm glad you liked the demo.

   With all the people telling me the first phase is too green, I will 
   fix this.  Look for some of the enemies to be changed to a
   red/orange/yellow-ish hue in the next demo...

      Take  care,   
      GARFIELD
      _________________________
      Current projects...
      SideShooter(AMOS): 80% Complete
      Website(http://www.sosbbs.com/~gbenjam): 20% Complete